Dr. Donna Edwards - DO, FACP
Click on a time below to book an appointment.
Dr. Edwards is a primary care physician who attended New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and went on to complete her Internal Medicine residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. She is dedicated to empowering patients through open communication and addressing obstacles to achieving maximum wellness.
- New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Med
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Southern Nazarene University (Bachelor’s)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Group - West Village
- 222 West 14th Street
- New York, NY 10011
- View Directions
|Prev. Week||Wednesday 05/22/2013||Thursday 05/23/2013||Friday 05/24/2013||Saturday 05/25/2013||Sunday 05/26/2013||Monday 05/27/2013||Tuesday 05/28/2013||Next Week|