Are you constantly thinking of new ways to help people? Are you compassionate, caring, and the kind of person who loves making people happy? Do you want to have a direct hand in improving healthcare experiences for patients across the country?
As an Operations Associate, you’ll be responsible for solving problems before they exist and providing a magical experience to patients and doctors alike. If you’re a Jack or Jill of all trades with a passion for delivering amazing service, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Support doctors and patients via phone and email, ensuring a seamless ZocDoc experience
- Collaborate with exceptional developers and project managers to improve our service
- Help formulate, build, and implement improvements to crucial internal/external processes
- Work in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun!) team environment
- A super-positive, empathetic mindset: you see the best in people and know how to bring it out!
- A great deal of initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of ownership
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
- Experience in envisioning and/or executing on large-scale projects is a bonus
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to going above and beyond
- Amazing customer service skills (experience at a service-based company like Apple, Disney, Zappos, etc. is a plus)
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- A bachelor's degree
What you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation with amazing health benefits
- An incredible team of smart, friendly, and supportive people
- Free, catered lunch every day
- The chance to build a career in service, people leadership, technology, and project management
- The opportunity to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
To apply, please answer the following question in your cover letter: You are the manager of a movie theater. A couple walks out of a movie demanding their money back. What do you do?