Are you a dynamic, hyper-organized self-starter who can hit the ground running? Are you ready to play a key role in a high-growth company with quickly-increasing responsibilities? Do you know GAAP like the back of your hand?
Join ZocDoc as a Senior Accountant! This role is for an extremely personable leader with experience managing staff and executing the month-end close process. Must enjoy working for an amazing company with incredible benefits.
What you’ll do:
- - Own accounts payable and accounts receivable
- - Own monthly GAAP journal entries (rent, accruals, deferrals, payroll, depreciation)
- - Maintain fixed asset and prepaid expense schedules; prepare monthly journal entries for depreciation and amortization
- - Assist in month-end reconciliations and preparation of back-up schedules
- - Reconcile and maintain cash accounts
- - Prepare work papers for the year end audit
- - CPA with a BS in accounting and 3-5 years of experience
- - Strong quantitative skills and a thorough understanding of GAAP
- - Public (Big 4 is a must) and private experience preferable
- - Experience creating journal entries
- - Proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel and QuickBooks Online; experience with QuickBooks, NetSuite a plus.
- - Experience working across departments
- - Quick, thoughtful problem-solving chops!
What you’ll get:
- - A competitive salary
- - Fully paid benefits
- - Stock Options
- - An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- - The chance to build a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!