Are you a dynamic, hyper-organized self-starter who can hit the ground running? Are you ready to play a key role in a high-growth company with quickly-increasing responsibilities? Do you know GAAP like the back of your hand?
Join ZocDoc as a Senior Accountant! This role is for an extremely personable leader with experience managing staff and executing the month-end close process. Must enjoy working for an amazing company with incredible benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Own accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Own monthly GAAP journal entries (rent, accruals, deferrals, payroll, depreciation)
- Maintain fixed asset and prepaid expense schedules; prepare monthly journal entries for depreciation and amortization
- Assist in month-end reconciliations and preparation of back-up schedules
- Reconcile and maintain cash accounts
- Prepare work papers for the year end audit
- CPA with a BS in accounting and 3-5 years of experience
- Strong quantitative skills and a thorough understanding of GAAP
- Public (Big 4 is a must) and private experience preferable
- Experience creating journal entries
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel and QuickBooks Online; experience with QuickBooks, NetSuite a plus.
- Experience working across departments
- Quick, thoughtful problem-solving chops!
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Fully paid benefits
- Stock Options
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to build a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!