Do you love technology and geek out on the latest gadgets and rigs? Do you take pride in making disparate systems and components run harmoniously? Have you ever considered setting up a SAN in your home office or moving to Kansas City just for the 1GBps connection?
Join us as a Technical Support Specialist and provide world-class support to the whole ZocDoc team! This position will serve as the face and voice of all things technical at ZocDoc.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver outstanding customer service and knowledgeable technical support/troubleshooting to all ZocDoc team members
- Monitor and respond to tickets submitted via email, customer portal, phone, or in-person by ZocDoc team members
- Use technology to enhance the user experience of all ZocDoc team members
- Produce dynamic and digestible knowledge base content to strengthen our technical support wiki and user FAQ pages
- Host routine events for the ZocDoc team to better their understanding of the technologies at ZocDoc
- Ability to provision and administer hardware, software, Active Directory, and SaaS accounts for a large and fast-growing team
- 1-4 years of experience in a technical support or help desk role supporting Windows PCs. Mac experience is a plus.
- Proven aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting with a logical, methodical approach
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where needs, requirements, and priorities can change from sprint to sprint
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
What you’ll get:
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A competitive compensation package, including stock options
- 100% employer-covered health and dental insurance
- Catered lunch every day
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!