Dr. Agha completed the prestigious Indiana University School of Medicine Dermatology residency and fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery under the mentorship of world
renowned facial plastic surgeon William H. Beeson, MD and Cosmetic surgeon Robert F. Jackson, MD. Dr. Agha served as an adjunct clinical professor at Michigan State University.
Dr. Agha also performs Mohs Micrographic Surgery, a highly meticulous procedure to treat skin cancer. She has an extensive research background and published numerous scientific articles in peer reviewed journals. Dr. Agha is a graduate of the Chicago Medical School and the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Agha has special expertise in the following cosmetic dermatology areas:
• Dermal fillers
• Botox® and Dysport®
• Skin rejuvenation Chemical Peels
• Laser surgery: Laser skin resurfacing, Laser tattoo removal, Laser hair removal
• Sclerotherapy and laser treatment of leg veins
• Skin cancer treatments
• Rosacea and facial acne
• Facial skin irritations and dermatitis
• Body Liposuction and contour sculpting