Dr. Irene Magramm - MD
- Pediatric / Strabismus Eye Doctor
- Associate Adjunct
Irene Magramm, MD, PC is an ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus (eye muscle problems in children and adults). She specializes in surgical correction of strabismus (crossed eyes)and relief of double vision with prism correction. Dr. Magramm is Assistant ... more...
- Cornell University
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Board of Ophthalmology
220 East 63rd Street
Lobby Room M
- New York, NY 10065
- View Directions
(212) 644-2520 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Tuesday 09/02/2014||Wednesday 09/03/2014||Thursday 09/04/2014||Friday 09/05/2014||Saturday 09/06/2014||Sunday 09/07/2014||Monday 09/08/2014||Next Week|
This doctor has no open appointments online.
Click here to find other doctors .