Dr. Irene Magramm - MD
- Pediatric / Strabismus Eye Doctor
- Associate Adjunct
Click on a time below to book an appointment.
Irene Magramm, MD, PC is an ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus (eye muscle problems in children and adults). She specializes in surgical correction of strabismus (crossed eyes)and relief of double vision with prism correction. Dr. Magramm is Assistant ... more...
- Cornell University
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Board of Ophthalmology
220 East 63rd Street
Lobby Room M
- New York, NY 10065
- View Directions
(212) 644-2520 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Saturday 12/20/2014||Sunday 12/21/2014||Monday 12/22/2014||Tuesday 12/23/2014||Wednesday 12/24/2014||Thursday 12/25/2014||Friday 12/26/2014||Next Week|