Dr. Irene Magramm - MD
- Pediatric / Strabismus Eye Doctor
- Associate Adjunct
Irene Magramm, MD, PC is an ophthalmologist specializing in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus (eye muscle problems in children and adults). She specializes in surgical correction of strabismus (crossed eyes)and relief of double vision with prism correction. Dr. Magramm is Assistant ... more...
- Cornell University
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Board of Ophthalmology
220 East 63rd Street
Lobby Room M
- New York, NY 10065
- View Directions
(212) 644-2520 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Saturday 11/22/2014||Sunday 11/23/2014||Monday 11/24/2014||Tuesday 11/25/2014||Wednesday 11/26/2014||Thursday 11/27/2014||Friday 11/28/2014||Next Week|
This doctor has no open appointments online.
Click here to find other doctors .