Dr. Josh Glatman - MD
- Retina & Vitreous Surgeon
- Adjunct Associate
Dr. Glatman is a board certified ophthalmologist with special interest and expertise in the disorders of the retina, macula, and vitreous. As a fellowship-trained retina specialist and surgeon, he has been active as an instructor and lecturer of colleagues, residents, medical students ... more...
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Fellowship)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center (Residency)
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Staten Island
4300 Hylan Blvd.
- Staten Island, NY 10312
- View Directions
(718) 764-8799 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Monday 11/24/2014||Tuesday 11/25/2014||Wednesday 11/26/2014||Thursday 11/27/2014||Friday 11/28/2014||Saturday 11/29/2014||Sunday 11/30/2014||Next Week|
This doctor has no open appointments online.
Click here to find other doctors .