Dr. Josh Glatman - MD
- Retina & Vitreous Surgeon
- Adjunct Associate
Click on a time below to book an appointment.
Dr. Glatman is a board certified ophthalmologist with special interest and expertise in the disorders of the retina, macula, and vitreous. As a fellowship-trained retina specialist and surgeon, he has been active as an instructor and lecturer of colleagues, residents, medical students ... more...
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Fellowship)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center (Residency)
- American Board of Ophthalmology