Dr. Josh Glatman - MD
- Retina & Vitreous Surgeon
- Adjunct Associate
Dr. Glatman is a board certified ophthalmologist with special interest and expertise in the disorders of the retina, macula, and vitreous. As a fellowship-trained retina specialist and surgeon, he has been active as an instructor and lecturer of colleagues, residents, medical students ... more...
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- State University of New York - Downstate Medical Center (Residency)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Fellowship)
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Staten Island
4300 Hylan Blvd.
- Staten Island, NY 10312
- View Directions
(718) 764-8799 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Saturday 08/02/2014||Sunday 08/03/2014||Monday 08/04/2014||Tuesday 08/05/2014||Wednesday 08/06/2014||Thursday 08/07/2014||Friday 08/08/2014||Next Week|
This doctor has no open appointments online.
Click here to find other doctors .