Dr. Josh Glatman - MD
- Retina & Vitreous Surgeon
- Adjunct Associate
Click on a time below to book an appointment.
Dr. Josh Glatman, MD, FAAO is a board certified ophthalmologist with special interest and expertise in the disorders of the retina, macula, and vitreous. As a fellowship-trained retina specialist and surgeon, he has been active as an instructor and lecturer of colleagues, residents, ... more...
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Fellowship)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center (Residency)
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Staten Island
4300 Hylan Blvd.
- Staten Island, NY 10312
- View Directions
(718) 764-8799 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Tuesday 03/31/2015||Wednesday 04/01/2015||Thursday 04/02/2015||Friday 04/03/2015||Saturday 04/04/2015||Sunday 04/05/2015||Monday 04/06/2015||Next Week|