Dr. Richard Najac - MD, FACS
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- Associate Attending
Click on a time below to book an appointment.
Our lead board certified medical doctor is Dr Richard Najac. Dr Najac graduated from Amherst College in 1985 and obtained his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1989. His medical residency was completed in Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT an affiliate of Yale ... more...
- Cornell University Medical College
- Cornell University Medical Center
- NY Eye & Ear Infirmary (Residency)
- NY Eye & Ear Infirmary (Fellowship)
- American Board of Ophthalmology
125-10 Queens Blvd
- Kew Gardens, NY 11415
- View Directions
(718) 268-0443 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Tuesday 09/02/2014||Wednesday 09/03/2014||Thursday 09/04/2014||Friday 09/05/2014||Saturday 09/06/2014||Sunday 09/07/2014||Monday 09/08/2014||Next Week|