Dr. Richard Najac - MD, FACS
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- Associate Attending
Click on a time below to book an appointment.
Our lead board certified medical doctor is Dr Richard Najac. Dr Najac graduated from Amherst College in 1985 and obtained his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1989. His medical residency was completed in Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT an affiliate of Yale ... more...
- Cornell University Medical College
- Cornell University Medical Center
- NY Eye & Ear Infirmary (Residency)
- NY Eye & Ear Infirmary (Fellowship)
- American Board of Ophthalmology
125-10 Queens Blvd
- Kew Gardens, NY 11415
- View Directions
(718) 268-0443 / Fax
|Prev. Week||Friday 07/25/2014||Saturday 07/26/2014||Sunday 07/27/2014||Monday 07/28/2014||Tuesday 07/29/2014||Wednesday 07/30/2014||Thursday 07/31/2014||Next Week|