Allergists in Arlington Heights, Portland, OR
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Arlington Heights, Portland who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Allergists near Arlington Heights, Portland, ORwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Kursteen Price is, hands down, the best allergist in town. And I've been to several. Her approach is very focused on the individual and she is not afraid of trying both typical approaches with meds but also compound medicine solutions. After going to three different doctors over the years, Dr. Price has completely steadied my allergic reactions.
Calm, knowledgeable and reassuring. A very pleasant and helpful check up.
My appointment was relatively quick, though she was thorough about making sure she understood all of my health concerns. Be aware that the forms linked on the HealthMax website are out of date; the correct pre-appointment forms to fill out are the ones available through the web portal. The web portal also provides access to all lab test results. Dr. Michaelson is unafraid to make value judgements about about health factors such as weight, diet, and exercise. This conventional approach works well for me, but I see how combined with her direct and no-nonsense manner it could cause patients with different lifestyle choices and beliefs to feel judged or criticized. I'd characterize Dr. Michaelson's "bedside manner" as efficient, traditional, and professional.
Dr. Varela is always the ultimate professional. He has treated every member of our family with care and concern. Both my wife and I have had successful surgeries. His staff is friendly and knowledgable. Thank you for always taking care of our needs!
Dr. Furr was straightforward and thoughtful, and even did an in-office procedure with me that very same appointment, I was surprised how quickly the issue was resolved.
I am so thankful we selected her as my childrens' pediatrician. Lovely person and displays great care when talking to the family.
She is very smart and comes up with ideas I haven’t thought of, especially in regards to allergies.
Dr. Patel is extremely warm and friendly. He carefully explains any conditions or treatments, and makes sure you understand. I really appreciate his manner and didn't feel rushed at all—a welcome change from most health practitioners. Would highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Cooper Mountain - Aloha South, Beaverton, OR Allergists
- West Beaverton, Beaverton, OR Allergists
- Mt Angel, OR Allergists
- Garden Home-Whitford, OR Allergists
- University Park, Portland, OR Allergists
- Arlington Heights, Portland, OR Allergists
- Downtown, Portland, OR Allergists
- Piedmont, Portland, OR Allergists
- Arlington Heights Cardiologists
- Arlington Heights Dentists
- Arlington Heights Dermatologists
- Arlington Heights Doctors
- Arlington Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Arlington Heights Gastroenterologists
- Arlington Heights Ob-gyns
- Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists
- Arlington Heights Optometrists
- Arlington Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arlington Heights Pediatricians
- Arlington Heights Podiatrists
- Arlington Heights Psychiatrists
- Arlington Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergic Cough
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergic Laryngitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Anaphylaxis / Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy
- Food Intolerance
- Hay Fever / Seasonal Allergies
- Immunodeficiency Consultation
- More Procedures