Cascade Health Alliance Allergists Near Me
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists near you who take Cascade Health Alliance insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Cascade Health Alliance - zzATRIO Health Plans (Medicare) Allergists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Olabunmi treated me with respect, my check up didn’t feel like a formality. I appreciated the experience and will return.
Brief, to the point, explained in detail the reasons I was going to continue feeling ill. Examined the part of my body that made me make an appointment with him, explaining why he was going to use the tool to perform the exam.
Everyone was professional and polite. There was a mix up with the ordering of my prescription though. And I still have not heard back.
I arrived to both of my appointments about 40 minutes early and I was still seen within 5 minutes of being there.
I don't go to anyone else! I don't even live in state anymore. Everyone else just pales in comparison. Love her energy, her ever expanding knowledge, and her ability to break anything down for me to understand!
Great doctor! Very efficient and caring, listened and explained well.
Such a caring doctor. Quick, comprehensive, and kind. Off-the-charts bedside manner, and very patient.
Very pleasant and have lot of patience and knowledge.
She was excellent.
Whitney E Reese,
Dr. Reese was very helpful and took all of my concerns one by one and spent a lot of time explaining possible causes and various solutions to help.
He is friendly and caring. Eastern European accent makes him a bit hard to understand at times.
I was seen by a different doctor but she was amazing. The staff is very friendly and the office is very clean ??
Outstanding, as always!
This practice was recommended by another doctor's office. Dr. Ward is fantastic! Very smart, thorough, personable, an excellent experience from start to finish. I'm glad I found this practice, and this doctor. Highly recommended.
Dr. Li has always been understanding of my problems with sinus infections and the repercussions.
- Cascade Health Alliance Cardiologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Dentists
- Cascade Health Alliance Dermatologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Doctors
- Cascade Health Alliance Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cascade Health Alliance Gastroenterologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Ob-gyns
- Cascade Health Alliance Ophthalmologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Optometrists
- Cascade Health Alliance Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cascade Health Alliance Pediatricians
- Cascade Health Alliance Podiatrists
- Cascade Health Alliance Psychiatrists
- Cascade Health Alliance Urologists
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergic Cough
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergic Laryngitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Anaphylaxis / Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Flu Shot
- Food Allergy
- Food Intolerance
- Hay Fever / Seasonal Allergies
- More Procedures
- Aetna Allergists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Cigna Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Allergists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Allergists
- More Insurances