Allergists in Doraville, GA
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Doraville who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Khan was being very thorough when she explained my allergy test result and the pros and cons of different treatment options. I like the fact that she does not push me to making decision on getting allergy shots right away, although it is the most recommended option in my case, and that she offered me several over-the-counter and affordable products that can temporarily and effectively relieve my symptoms while I decide on getting allergy shots.
The professional that had seen my infant was very pleasant. However the staff was not as pleasant. The receptionist did not greet me when I had initially checked in or when I left out and there was an overall stand-offish vibe received. The first point of contact for any customer service should always be friendly and welcoming and I feel like that was not the case here.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Doraville, GA
- Lithia Springs, GA Allergists
- Boulder Park, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- Northwest Atlanta, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- Bolton, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- Mt Paran/ Northside, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- Springlake, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- Chastain Park, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- North Buckhead, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- Inman Park, Atlanta, GA Allergists
- North Atlanta, GA Allergists