Allergists in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
ShuYung James Wu,
I enjoyed Dr. ShuYung's professionalism and knowledge on my issues with asthma and allergies. Although I have to say he is not very personable, and often times sounds like he's reading from a script. Sometimes his responses to my questions came off as condescending, as I am genuinely curious and unaware of these answers I was talked to in a "duhhh" kind of sense. I would recommend him though, as I believe he knows his stuff.
Dr. Menikoff took the time to invite me to ask every question I had. This is the first time I've been to an allergist, and so while I don't have as much to compare to, my questions were surely basic and he answered them honestly, professionally and with a dry sense of humor. I'm looking forward to my next visit.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
- Franklin Square, NY Allergists
- Kips Bay, New York, NY Allergists
- Todt Hill, Staten Island, NY Allergists
- Russell Gardens, NY Allergists
- Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY Allergists
- Heartland Village, Staten Island, NY Allergists
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY Allergists
- South Hempstead, NY Allergists
- Astoria, New York, NY Allergists
- Springfield Gardens, Queens, NY Allergists