UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists in Morningside Park, CA
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Morningside Park who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctor Alessi assisted me with what I felt was an emergency with my ears, and was careful, kind, and thorough. He put me at ease, and worked with me, even though I didn't have insurance. I paid out of pocket, and it was a life saver for me.
She's a lovely, caring, smart, and knowledgeable doctor. She clearly cares about her practice and patients, and she knows a lot about both natural treatments and the newest medications. However, my wait time was over 30 minutes and that was frustrating -- that's on admin though and not the doctor. I'll be back because of her quality of service and clear care!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Morningside Park, CA
- South Bay Cities, California Allergists
- South LA, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Westchester, CA Allergists
- Marina Del Ray, CA Allergists
- Pico, Santa Monica, CA Allergists
- Crenshaw, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Morningside Park, CA Allergists
- Grandview, Glendale, CA Allergists
- Park West, Culver City, CA Allergists
- View Park, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Morningside Park Cardiologists
- Morningside Park Dentists
- Morningside Park Dermatologists
- Morningside Park Gastroenterologists
- Morningside Park Ob-gyns
- Morningside Park Ophthalmologists
- Morningside Park Orthopedic Surgeons
- Morningside Park Pediatricians
- Morningside Park Podiatrists
- Morningside Park Psychiatrists
- More Specialties