Allergists in North Hills, NY
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in North Hills who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I'm a new patient, so I can only review as to my first appointment with this doctor. I had to wait an hour and a half after my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor, but the treatment itself was fine. Dr. Weissman was polite, thorough, and prompt during my time with her. She did answer her cell phone during my appointment, but it seemed related to an office issue and I'm not sure if that's a habit of hers or not. The office is close to my apartment and my treatment experience was fine overall, but if the wait times are as long as my first appointment then I will not be returning.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near North Hills, NY
- Grymes Hill, Staten Island, NY Allergists
- Midtown Center, New York, NY Allergists
- Tribeca, New York, NY Allergists
- Clinton Hill, New York, NY Allergists
- Yorkville, New York, NY Allergists
- Dongan Hills, Staten Island, NY Allergists
- North Hills, NY Allergists
- Williston Park, NY Allergists
- East Williston, NY Allergists
- Bellerose Terrace, NY Allergists