Allergists in Paramount, CA
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Paramount who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Chiang was extremely knowledgable and helpful. Very nice man! I would recommend him to others. I had to wait about 20 minutes for my appt. I did not find his assistants/secretaries to be too professional, but if that wouldn't bother you, then give him a try!
He is very patient with all our questions, and spent time to discuss and explain my son's eczema condition, and provided very good recommendations on how we should take care of my son's skin problems.
His front desk/nurse/assistant was great. Very professional, friendly, attentive. She gave this office some personality as Dr. Yu is straight to business which is good since he focuses on the patient. I also love, love the fact that he has appointment availability times.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Paramount, CA
- Studio Village, Culver City, CA Allergists
- Glenwood, Glendale, CA Allergists
- Palos Verdes Estates, CA Allergists
- Mar Vista, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Paramount, CA Allergists
- Alondra Park, CA Allergists
- Coastal San Pedro, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA Allergists
- View Park-Windsor Hills, CA Allergists