Allergists in Prospect Park South, New York, NY
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Prospect Park South, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Menikoff treated me for multiple allergies, the worst of which was an allergy that I developed overtime to our 2 cats. I couldn't spend any weekend in our apartment without sneezing, having to take medicine all the time, etc. A year later, I don't have any symptoms! He also took care of a come back of my dust mites allergy, and a couple of more minor ones. Happy to be allergy free!
Overall the Nurse Practitioner Mellissa and Dr. Charlot were pleasant. My intake was brief, as were my tests and my interaction with Dr.Charlot, but my results were straight to the point. The waiting room however was a more annoying experience. A disgruntled client came in yelling because the office was difficult to find (I admit, I had a hard time finding it as well) but the receptionist was very apologetic. The client’s reaction may not have been anyone else’s fault, however, because the size of the waiting room was so small, the client was very distracting; everything they said was echoed very loudly. Also, another employee came in, I’m not sure of her position there but she wasn’t very discreet about patient information. She was trying to organize appointments that were backed up and in doing so, she spoke very loudly about information relating to each patient to clarify who was who. I could hear private information about several clients, which I’m sure they would’ve been upset about. Some of my information was being repeated as well, which was upsetting. Despite that, I received what I came for. I hope that they can quickly finish construction so that the waiting area is no longer so small that private patient information could be shared unknowingly to other patients waiting for the their appointments.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Prospect Park South, New York, NY
- Eltingville, Staten Island, NY Allergists
- Van Nest, Bronx, NY Allergists
- Manhasset Hills, NY Allergists
- Little Italy, New York, NY Allergists
- Sunnyside, New York, NY Allergists
- Prospect Park South, New York, NY Allergists
- Woodrow, Staten Island, NY Allergists
- Country Club, Bronx, NY Allergists
- Maspeth, New York, NY Allergists
- Kew Garden Hills, Queens, NY Allergists
- Prospect Park South Cardiologists
- Prospect Park South Dentists
- Prospect Park South Dermatologists
- Prospect Park South Gastroenterologists
- Prospect Park South Ob-gyns
- Prospect Park South Ophthalmologists
- Prospect Park South Orthopedic Surgeons
- Prospect Park South Pediatricians
- Prospect Park South Podiatrists
- Prospect Park South Psychiatrists
- More Specialties