Allergists in Randolph Hills, San Antonio, TX
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Randolph Hills, San Antonio who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Garza was easy to talk to and listened to what I was saying and helping to get me to where I feel comfortable moving forward to determine what needs to be done for me to feel better.
DO, PhD, MBA
Made an appointment for 11AM, showed up 10 minutes early, and wasn't taken back to a room until almost noon, so that was frustrating. The nurse that took my blood and got me set up for my pap smear was very nice and friendly, which helped relieve my frustration from the long wait. As for Dr. Sudhir Gogu, he was nice enough, but I could tell he was busy and running behind so I didn't get to discuss "things" with him as much/long as I would have liked.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Randolph Hills, San Antonio, TX
- Bandera, TX Allergists
- Somerset, TX Allergists
- Hills and Dales, San Antonio, TX Allergists
- Greater Gardendale, San Antonio, TX Allergists
- Prospect Hill, San Antonio, TX Allergists
- Dreamland Oaks, San Antonio, TX Allergists
- Kingsborough Ridge, San Antonio, TX Allergists
- Dignowty Hill, San Antonio, TX Allergists
- Brooks City Base, San Antonio, TX Allergists
- Salado Valley, San Antonio, TX Allergists