Allergists in South LA, Los Angeles, CA
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in South LA, Los Angeles who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Sarvenaz S. Mobasser,
Love coming here, especially because they're open on Saturdays, but there's always a long wait! I've never actually seen the doctor within 30 minutes of my actual appointment. If I'm lucky, it's 30. Otherwise, I settle on in for a long wait. I like coming here, but it kind of kills my day when I do.
There was a mixup between Zocdoc and the doctor's office and I showed up and they weren't expecting me. The office manager and staff was super friendly and accommodating to get me in within 30 minutes. Dr. Manoukian was very interested in hearing all the specifics and was careful in outlining his plan for my allergy in a specific and targeted way. Highly recommend this practice based on my experience.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near South LA, Los Angeles, CA
- South Bay Cities, California Allergists
- South LA, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Westchester, CA Allergists
- Marina Del Ray, CA Allergists
- Pico, Santa Monica, CA Allergists
- Crenshaw, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Morningside Park, CA Allergists
- Grandview, Glendale, CA Allergists
- Park West, Culver City, CA Allergists
- View Park, Los Angeles, CA Allergists