Allergists in Stratford Square, Long Beach, CA
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Stratford Square, Long Beach who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Fishman's team was top notch! New addressL 3851 Katella Ave (not 3801). They moved 3 days ago and although they were experiencing minor glitches, my service was spectacular. Dr Fishman quickly diagnosed my problem and clarified what may have caused it. I would highly recommend Dr Fishman and his team.
His front desk/nurse/assistant was great. Very professional, friendly, attentive. She gave this office some personality as Dr. Yu is straight to business which is good since he focuses on the patient. I also love, love the fact that he has appointment availability times.
I have been to multiple physicians for my chronic allergy and sinus problem without relief. First, Dr. Chiang is a warm, low key listener and second, he is very well qualified. I learned from my friend that he not only is a Board Certified Allergist, but he also works as a Hospitalist at Little Company of Mary Hospital. He ran some tests and knew exactly what my problem was. Then he sat down and explained everything to me in layman's terms. I felt that I was in very competent hands and when I notified my primary physician of Dr. Chiang's plan for my care, he told me that Dr. Chiang was his first choice for referrals of difficult asthma and allergy problems. My husband is a scientist and when he looked up Dr. Chiang's credentials he was very pleased since he had gone to Tufts Medical School after UC Berkley and the did an Internal Medicine residency at UC Irvine and then a two year allergy fellowship with one of the premier Professors of Allergy in the U.S. My only regret is that I did not consult with him earlier about my problems, but I am confident he will help me now.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Stratford Square, Long Beach, CA
- Harbor, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Mariposa, Glendale, CA Allergists
- Vernon, CA Allergists
- Bell, CA Allergists
- Lakewood Village, Long Beach, CA Allergists
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Allergists
- Silver Lake, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Harbor Gateway North, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Clarkdale, Culver City, CA Allergists
- Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Stratford Square Cardiologists
- Stratford Square Dentists
- Stratford Square Dermatologists
- Stratford Square Gastroenterologists
- Stratford Square Ob-gyns
- Stratford Square Ophthalmologists
- Stratford Square Orthopedic Surgeons
- Stratford Square Pediatricians
- Stratford Square Podiatrists
- Stratford Square Psychiatrists
- More Specialties