Allergists in Westchester, CA
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists in Westchester who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I made an appointment to see doctor Deorosan for a routine physical before having surgery on my right foot. The staff was nice, but I did have to wait more than 30 mins before seeing the doctor. She asked some very important questions regarding why I was there. She told me what I needed was a pre-op physical and she gave me the forms I needed in order to get the pre-op physical done and she offered to perform the routine physical at the same time. I plan on visting Dr Deorosan again in the future for my medical needs.
She's kind, and took the time to address some of my concerns in a genuine manner. Recent experiences regarding my medical issue left me feeling more satisfied with Dr. Egan than elsewhere.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists near Westchester, CA
- South Bay Cities, California Allergists
- South LA, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Westchester, CA Allergists
- Marina Del Ray, CA Allergists
- Pico, Santa Monica, CA Allergists
- Crenshaw, Los Angeles, CA Allergists
- Morningside Park, CA Allergists
- Grandview, Glendale, CA Allergists
- Park West, Culver City, CA Allergists
- View Park, Los Angeles, CA Allergists