Is the fuzzy feeling in my head related to my concussion?

I had a concussion last month while I was playing roller hockey. I wasn't wearing a helmet and hit my head pretty hard. Now I have this ?fuzzy? feeling in my head sometimes. Like even watching TV is hard because I can't concentrate. Is this related to my concussion or is it something else?
I am very sorry to hear that you hit your head and suffered a concussion! I think that the symptoms you are experiencing are definitely related to the head injury. Concussion symptoms can sometimes take weeks to months to clear up completely. Some of the delayed symptoms of concussion can include chronic headache, chronic fatigue, difficulty sleeping, and trouble with memory and concentration. If you have not been seeing your doctor, either your primary care doctor or a neurologist, regularly about these concussion related symptoms, you definitely should do so. They will be able to help support you as you recover from these lingering symptoms. It is also very important not to return to any sports activity, such as roller hockey, until all of your concussion symptoms have resolved completely and you have been cleared by your doctor. If you return to sports and suffer a second injury to the head prior to complete recovery, the potential for lasting long term problems are much higher. In the future, once you have been cleared by your doctor to return to sports, it will be very important always to wear a helmet so as to prevent future head injuries like this one.

Nearby Neurologists

Other Neurologists