Could my loss of appetite have to do with my stress levels?

Been having a tough time at work and at home and just don't feel like eating at all lately. Stomach growls and everything but I don't want to eat. Is it from the stress? Can psychological problems make you lose your appetite?
I am sorry to hear that you are having such a stressful time in your work and personal life. Stress can, unfortunately, cause many of the symptoms you are experiencing, such as loss of appetite and trouble sleeping. You may want to try eating small frequent meals, try to sleep a bit more, and also try to exercise a bit every day, which may help to reduce your stress levels. Also it is important to make sure that your 'stress' is not actually an anxiety or depression problem, which commonly occur when people are subjected to stress for a long period of time. If you think your mood might be affected, you should talk to your primary care doctor or your psychiatrist, who can screen you for depression and anxiety and determine whether additional treatment is needed. Also, if you have significant indigestion or abdominal pain, you may actually have an inflammation of the stomach lining or even a stomach ulcer. These conditions often require medications in order to heal up. Your primary care doctor would be the best qualified to evaluate you for these conditions and determine whether or not you need additional work up or treatment for the symptoms.