Is my jaw pain due to my wisdom teeth?

I've never had my wisdom teeth but I'm getting pain in my upper jaw on both sides and a little bit in my face too. Is this my wisdom teeth coming in or is something wrong with my jaw? Should I go to the doctor about this or see my dentist?
I would start by seeing your primary care doctor. There are a few different potential causes of upper jaw and tooth pain. Your doctor will be able to perform a quick exam and point you in the right direction. First of all, I think it is important to rule out sinus congestion. This is probably the most common cause of pain in the teeth and upper jaw. Other symptoms might include a sensation of pressure or 'swishing' in the front of the head, nasal congestion, and cough. If it is sinus congestion, the medications to treat this are very simple and effective. Other problems that could cause this would include a tooth infection or abscess. Once again, your primary doctor can take a look at your teeth and determine whether or not their is anything obviously amiss. If so, they will be able to refer you to a dentist for treatment. Wisdom teeth can cause pain and an aching sensation in the jaw. However, this tends to be towards the back of the mouth, and usually you can see some evidence of the wisdom teeth trying to come in. Start by setting up a visit with your primary care doctor today.