Am I too young to have coronary thrombosis?

I'm only 20 years old but I swear that my chest and head pain are due to coronary thrombosis after I read about the symptoms online. My dad says I'm just being silly, but is it possible to have a heart condition like this at a young age?
Your father is probably right about your symptoms not coming from your heart. Headache is a very common symptom and could represent a wide variety of possibilities, such as dehydration, migraines, cluster headache, coffee or caffeine withdrawals. Chest pain has different qualities and sources as well. Without knowing exactly what brings it on, its characteristic, and location, it is nearly impossible to predict its source. Most heart conditions affect the middle aged and the elderly. It is much more common in those who smoke (many times more than those who do not smoke). Patients with high cholesterol levels (especially high in the "bad" cholesterol and low in the "good" cholesterol) and high blood pressure are also at increased risk of developing heart disease. Atherosclerosis actually starts early in life. Studies looking this very question actually found a fairly high incidence of atherosclerosis in arteries of young individuals who have had no prior symptoms. There are also congenital heart conditions like valvular disease or hypertensive cardiomyopathy that can affect a young person sometimes without warnings. If you have a history of any heart disease (congenital or acquire) or rheumatic fevers, you should have it monitored. Otherwise, it would be helpful for you to see a primary care physician who can assess your pain and order appropriate follow up labs and studies.