What does it mean if my mouth is always watery?

I have this weird thing where my mouth is really watery. Its like that feeling when you're about to vomit, but it seems to be happening almost all of the time. What's making this happen? Is something wrong with my stomach?
If this has been going on persistently, I suggest that you go see your primary care doctor for advice and treatment options. Based on what you are saying, I suspect that what you are experiencing is acid reflux. This occurs when contents of the stomach escape into the esophagus and wash up into the back of the throat. This typically occurs because the muscle between the esophagus and the stomach relaxes, allows the stomach contents to escape. There are numerous foods that can be associated with relaxation of this muscle and worsening acid reflux. These include tomatoes, chocolate, coffee, and alcohol, among others. Furthermore, there are a few anatomical conditions that are associated with worse reflux, such as achalasia and hiatal hernia. Your doctor will probably want to start by having you work on eliminating foods that might be worsening the reflux as well as avoid alcohol and tobacco. They will probably also suggest trying an antacid medication. Typically the trial of these medications requires a month or two to see if they are going to work or not. If the symptoms persist, your doctor may want to try a different medication or they may refer you to a gastroenterology specialist.

Other Gastroenterologists