Could I have Addison's Disease?

Feel tired all the time and my muscles just don't feel like they are as strong as they used to be. I'm 30 years old and exercise frequently, so I don't see any reason to be so tired all the time. Is it possible I might have Addison's Disease?
Your symptoms of generalized fatigue and muscle weakness can be seen in many different conditions. Thus, it will not be possible for you to receive a diagnosis without a much more thorough evaluation by a doctor. Addison's disease is definitely a possible, though it is not the most common cause of these symptoms. Addison's disease is caused by degeneration of the adrenal glands that make steroid hormones. These hormones help to regulate the body's electrolytes, blood sugar, blood pressure, and energy levels. Without these hormones, people can fell week, tired, and without appetite. One other symptom that can occur with Addison's disease that has been around for a while is a year round tan. This is because hormones that are increased in Addison's cause pigmentation of the skin. Testing for Addison's is simple enough. Your doctor can do it with some simple blood tests. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can listen to how you have been feeling and perform a thorough physical exam. Blood tests your doctor will want to send off will include tests for diabetes, tests for thyroid problems, and tests for adrenal gland problems. Hopefully, these will give you an answer.

3161 N Rock Rd