Are these blisters or plantar warts?

I have these bumps on my feet on the bottom that I thought were blisters but they don't seem to be going away like a blister does. Are they plantar warts? How do you get rid of warts and what makes them occur??
Plantar warts may be confused with blisters when the first start, however as they grow they look very different. Basically, they are hard, thickened areas of skin, usually circular and raised. If you feel around the plantar wart, you can appreciate that they seem to grow down under the skin a ways. These warts are actually a skin infection, caused by a virus known as the human papilloma virus. They are benign, meaning they do not cause any sort of serious medical problem. However, they can be very painful because they exert pressure on the foot when standing or wearing tight shoes. Sometimes plantar warts will go away on their own, as the body fights of the viral infection. However, this can take weeks to months. Therefore, if you feel that the warts are growing, or if they are painful in any way, then you may want to see your primary care doctor for advice. Plantar warts can be treated in several ways. Probably the most common way is to freeze them, which is a simple procedure which your doctor can perform in the office. Also, there are various topical medications which can be used if freezing does not work. Again, start by speaking with your doctor!