Can you get polyps anywhere in your organs?

I know there are nasal polyps and colon polyps. Can you get polyps anywhere though? I've had several kidney infections and thought maybe it is because I have polyps in my kidney. Why else would I keep getting kidney infections?
Polyps are small outgrowths of tissue. They commonly occur in the nose, where they are usually associated with chronic inflammation, such as from chronic sinus infections or chronic nasal allergies. Polyps also commonly occur in the colon, where they are screened for by colonoscopy and removed, because of their potential association with the development of colon cancer. Polyps can also occur elsewhere in the body, but they do not commonly occur in the kidneys and they would not be the source of your repeated urinary tract infections. If you are having these repeated infections, you should talk to your primary care doctor about what to do about them and what might be the cause. In otherwise healthy adults, there is not usually any underlying anatomic reason for the repeated infections. This is especially the case in women, who are very commonly predisposed to develop infections. Men, on the other hand, who have repeated infections are more likely to have an anatomic problem (such as an enlarged prostate) and would need a workup more quickly by a urology specialist. Most otherwise healthy women with recurrent infections, on the other hand, can get by with lifestyle modifications (such as voiding after sex) and perhaps taking antibiotics to prevent infection. Talk to your primary care doctor!