Will I get carpal tunnel syndrome if I use a computer everyday?

I have a job where I work at a computer all day. Been doing it for 3 years. Will I get carpal tunnel syndrome? Does everyone who uses a computer too much get this? I haven't noticed any pain in my hand or wrist.
Not everyone who works at a computer gets carpal tunnel syndrome! As you probably know, the carpal tunnel syndrome is caused when the nerve running down the middle of the wrist becomes inflammed and compressed due to chronic irritation caused by constantly moving the hand at the wrist. Symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome include pain and weakness or numbness and tingling in the first three fingers of the hand (thumb, index and ring fingers) mostly on the palm side. The secret to preventing carpal tunnel syndrome is to use good posture when you are working on the computer. It is also helpful to use an ergonomic keyboard and to take frequent breaks from typing to stretch and allow your hands to rest. If you do ever start to develop symptoms like those of carpal tunnel syndrome in your hands, it is important to correct any postural problems and rest as much as possible from the types of activity that are provoking the symptoms. Bracing the wrists with a splint can also be helpful as can anti inflammatory medications. I recommend talking to your primary care doctor for more information!