How can I make my body odor go away?

No matter how clean I stay and no matter how much deodorant I use, I still have noticeable body odor. Is this caused by a disease or something? How can I get my body odor problems under control?
Strong body odor is very rarely a sign of a serious medical condition. Most of the time, body odor comes from the digestion of your skin's secretions by bacteria living on the surface of the skin. Some of the byproducts produced by this bacterial digestion have a strong odor and lead to body odor problems. Consequently, getting rid of body odor usually involves trying to cut down on the amount of bacteria living on the skin and on their ability to digest your skin's secretions. You can do this in two ways. First, you can bathe daily with a good anti bacterial soap, which will cut down on the number of bacteria. Second, you can use a good antiperspirant deodorant; if you sweat less, there will be less secretions for the bacteria to digest. Wearing cool, wicking clothing and socks can also help cut down on sweating. You should also set up a visit with your primary care doctor or your dermatologist. They can determine whether you need a stronger anti perspirant medication to help cut down on excessive sweating. Good luck.