Why am I always congested?

Since about a month ago I have been congested non stop. Nothing I do seems to make it go away and it is the same bad congestion throughout the day and night. My mucous is always clear too, so I don't think that it is an infection. What's going on?
To get the best answer, you need to be seen by a physician who has access to your medical records and who can examine you. The best person for the problem that you have is probably an otolaryngologist (ENT aka Ears Nose Throat physician). I would be interested to find out if you had any cold symptoms (like a URI or Upper Respiratory tract Infection) roughly a month ago that started this congestion episode. Sometimes a viral illness can cause enough inflammation within the sinonasal tract that it prevents the normal flow of mucous, and can actually obstruct mucous in the sinuses. This can become infected, and cause more inflammation making a negative cycle. This is what happens in a "sinus infection". Your ENT will be able to tell you if this is what is going on. Perhaps a more likely reason for your congestion may be allergic type inflammation of the mucosa within the nose that can be seasonal. There are many different medications for this, such as nasal steroid sprays, or anti-histamines. I recommend starting with an ENT, and seeing what they have to say. I wish you all the best.