Why am I urinating so much?

I am going to the bathroom to urinate like all the time lately. I?m 28 years old, female, and don?t know why this is happening. I don?t drink a ton of water so that isn?t it. Why might I be urinating so much/so often?
When your body produces an excessive or abnormally large amounts of urine per day (at least 2.5 L over 24 hours), you may have a condition known as polyuria. Frequent urination is sometimes included by this definition. Needing to go more than eight times a day or waking up in the night to release yourself is normal if you are drinking a large amount of fluids, particularly alcohol or caffeinated beverages and if you are taking certain medications, especially diuretics. Do you eat diuretics foods and beverages (i.e., chocolate, coffee, tea, and soft drinks; hot spicy foods; juices high in acid; protein shakes, etc.)? Also, the growing uterus from the early weeks of pregnancy places pressure on the bladder, causing frequent urination. If this is not your case, your urgent need to frequently release a large amount of urine could signal a serious health problem. Polyuria is often an early symptom of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes as the body tries to rid itself of unused glucose in the body through the urine. It may be also caused by other medical conditions, such as kidney failure, chronic renal failure, sickle cell anemia, interstitial cystitis, and urinary tract infection (although it more commonly causes frequent release of small volumes of urine rather than a large volume). Less common causes include bladder dysfunction and bladder cancer. There are many other causes of polyuria. Since you have excessive urination over several days, and it is not explained by medications or increase in fluids, I would recommend that you schedule a visit with a primary care provider soon to have your condition evaluated.

9415 E Harry St