I had a skin tag that turn black and fell off. Should I worry about this?

the skin tag was located on one of the lips of my vagina. I had pulled and twisted it trying to see if I could get it off. A few days later it turned brownish red, and later turning black and I was able to pull it off.
Skin tags, as you probably know, are small fleshy outgrowths of skin that tend to occur in areas of friction, such as the armpits, groin, and genitals. They are generally benign and do not require treatment, although they often do end up needed to be removed because of either discomfort or because of cosmetic concerns. I would go see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor about this issue. The first reason to see your doctor is to confirm that these skin findings you have are indeed skin tags. Sometimes skin tags are confused with other skin problems, such as genital warts, and it is important to make the distinction, as some of the treatment options might be different. Second, it is important to see your doctor because removing a skin tag yourself, like you did, may put you at risk of a skin infection or scarring, and your doctor will be able to make sure that things are healing up properly. In the future, if these do turn out to be skin tags, you should avoid trying to remove them yourself. Although removing skin tags is a simple office procedure for your doctor, you risk causing more harm than good if you try to remove them on your own.

9415 E Harry St