Why are my eyes wobbly?

Don't know quite how to describe it, but my eyes seem wobbly. Like they shake a little bit when I look at them in the mirror. What is this? Is something wrong with my eye sockets?
The first thing to do is to determine whether or not you have any other associated symptoms that might be of concern. For example, do you have any dizziness or sensation that the room is spinning? Is your vision blurry, out of focus, or otherwise impaired? Do you have any headache, any trouble with coordination, or any sensitivity to light? If you answered yes to any of these questions, these are issues that should be checked out by your doctors">primary care doctor as soon as possible to help determine what is going on and, in particular, to rule out a serious neurological problem. If this visit with your primary care doctor checks out, it is probably still worth also having a complete eye exam with your regular eye doctor. They can look for causes of this 'wobbly' motion (which is probably what is known medically as 'nystagmus') that might be more limited to your eyes themselves. Start by setting up these doctor visits to get to the bottom of this issue. I expect that your doctors will quickly be able to help you figure out what is going on.

Other Ophthalmologists