Why am I constantly hungry?

I don't know why this is happening but I am hungry all of the time for some reason. No matter how much or how often I eat I am still hungry. What's wrong with me? Is this nothing at all?
Isolated hunger all by itself is not often reported as the first sign of a serious medical condition. More often, it is related to increased activity or increased metabolic demands by your body. This would occur if you were exercising frequently or heavily, or have been just recovering from surgery or a viral illness. Unfortunately, however, most of us Americans seem to feel hungry all of the time when there is no physiologic reason for it. This makes us eat more than we should, and we end up with problems of obesity and all of the related complications (such as diabetes, cancer, etc). For that reason, unless you have a medical reason to be hungry, you should exercise care in indulging your hunger pangs. While this can be difficult, it is an important part of being healthy. In our society, where food is everywhere and almost always packed with calories, it is important to be in control of what you consume. Fruits and vegetables offer the ability to make you feel full for longer periods of time while also providing essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients without all of the calories. If your hunger is more substantial than normal hunger or associated with other symptoms or weight changes, please speak to your doctor.