Do I have a low body temperature?

No matter how much I bundle up in the winter I am still always cold. Does that mean that I have a low body temperature? How do I get it to a normal body temperature?
It sounds like you are describing an intolerance to cold temperature. Some people who grew up in a warm climate region never really get used to a colder climate as an adult. However, if you were not having any problems with cold temperature in the past but now you do, then it is probably something you ought to see a doctor for. Most often, cold intolerance is associated with hypothyroidism. This means that there is not enough thyroid hormone in the bloodstream and therefore your body’s metabolism slows down. It is very common condition affecting people of all ages from babies (rare) to elderly. Women tend to get this condition more often than men. There are several common causes of hypothyroidism. The most common one is an autoimmune thyroiditis, which is also known as Hashimoto's disease. Thyroiditis occurs when a person's immune cells target thyroid cell's receptors and literally destroy them. In those old days a lack of iodine in a person's diet was the most common cause of hypothyroidism. People with this condition will later develop a very large thyroid (goiter). There are many classic symptoms a person can get from hypothyroidism in addition to being cold intolerance. They include dry skin or hair, constipation, weight gain, frequent heavy menses, forgetfulness, and puffy face, etc. Again, please discuss with a primary care physician.