Is the pressure in my ears caused by Meniere's Disease?

I have this constant feeling of pressure in my ears, almost in the middle of my head. Is this Meniere's Disease? I don't really have any other symptoms but I read about it. Can a doctor diagnose this pretty easily?
Meniere's disease is a disease of the inner ear that has many different symptoms. I do not think that the symptoms you are feeling are Meniere's disease. A feeling of constant pressure in your ears is more likely to be pressure within the middle ear component. This is where this feeling of pressure comes from. Meniere's disease is a disease of high pressure in the semicircular canals of the inner ear. The symptoms of this disease include problems with hearing, problems with balance, vertigo, and ringing in the ears. Since you do not have any of these problems, a doctor would not diagnose you with Meniere's disease. The diagnosis is made when some or all of these symptoms are present without evidence of other diseases. This means that people with these symptoms need to have a full workup to rule out problems such as a brain tumor. For your symptoms, I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can take a more detailed history of your symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. If any problems are seen with your ear, your doctor may refer you to an ear nose and throat specialist.