What causes orange vaginal discharge? And can I give it to any of my partners?

I discovered about 5 minutes ago when I went to the bathroom I had orange dicharge from my vagina... What is it?
I would strongly suggest that you go see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor about this issue. Although a small amount of clear mucusy vaginal discharge is normal in most women, any change in the color, consistency, odor, or amount of vaginal discharge might be a sign of a vaginal infection that needs to be treated. Your doctor will be able to perform a complete physical examination, including a vaginal exam. They will probably want to take a sample of the vaginal discharge and look at it under a microscope, as this might give them some clue as to what is causing the discharge. Make sure to mention if you have noticed any odor or itching, as these are also important clues. Also make sure to give an accurate and honest sexual history. Some of the potential infections that the doctor will be ruling out include bacterial vaginosis, which is caused by an imbalance in the normal bacterial living in the vagina, and a yeast infection. They will also make sure there is no evidence of a sexually transmitted infection like Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, or Trichomonas. Set up a visit with your doctor as soon as possible, and good luck!

Nearby OB-GYNs