Are these the symptoms of a tick bite?

I got bit by a tick on my leg. I got it out but the area around the bite is red now and I am experiencing fatigue with a headache and I am feeling a little dizzy too. Is this from the tick bite or did it give me some kind of disease?
You definitely need to go to see your primary care doctor as soon as possible, because this redness around the bite could be a condition that needs to be treated. In particular, in many areas of the United States now, ticks transmit a condition known as Lyme disease. Lyme disease is caused by bacteria which live in the saliva of the ticks and pass into the blood stream of a human after a tick bite. The first signs of Lyme disease are a spreading circular area of redness around the tick bite, which is sometimes accompanied by vague general symptoms like fevers, fatigue, or headache. Fortunately, if this is what you have, it is easily diagnosed by your doctor and it is easy to treat with simple antibiotics. It is important not to wait, because Lyme disease becomes more difficult to treat later on. Another possibility, other than Lyme disease, is that this area of redness is simply a skin infection at the site of the tick bite. Nevertheless, that should also be evaluated by your doctor to make sure that you do not need to take antibiotics for that infection. Get in to see your primary care doctor right away!