Why do I have pain in my lower abdomen?

I'm 29 years old and have pain in my lower abdomen. I'm female but it is definitely not a female pain. It hurts the worst when I'm moving around, which is very uncomfortable. What might be causing this pain?
There are many different causes of lower abdominal pain. You will need to see your doctor about this issue especially because it sounds like the pain is quite bad. In particular, if you have severe pain that is persistent or worsening, or if you have fever, nausea, or vomiting you should not wait to see your doctor in an outpatient visit but you should go immediately to an emergency room for evaluation. I say this because there are several causes of low abdominal pain which are very serious and may require surgery or other immediate intervention. Examples of these include appendicitis, bad intestinal infections, ectopic pregnancy, and a twisted ovary. These are all conditions that an emergency room doctor can quickly evaluate you for and, if any findings are positive, immediately initiate treatment. If, on the other hand, no emergency conditions are discovered, you can then proceed to work with your primary care doctors to consider other, less serious conditions, such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, menstrual problems, endometriosis, and the like. As you can see the list of possibilities is very long, which is why I again suggest that you get in to see your doctor as soon as you can!