Why do my feet always feel hot?

My feet always feel a lot hotter than the rest of my body, even when I have just bare feet. Why? Something wrong with me or is it all just in my head?
This may not be a serious medical problem, as many times people will experiencing flushing or warmth of the feet or their hands, likely just related to individual genetic variations in how the blood vessels in these areas operate. Obviously, there are a few medical problems that should be ruled out. For example, if you have any pain or swelling in the feet, then the warm feeling may be a sign of an arthritis, or joint inflammation. In this case, you would need to see your primary care doctor or a rheumatologist right away to figure out what is going on. Similarly, if you have more generalized warmth or flushing of the body, not always just limited to your feet, this could be a sign of an over active thyroid gland, something that your primary care doctor to investigate. Finally, if the warmth of your feet is coupled with excessive sweating of the feet, then you may be suffering from hyperhidrosis, or over active sweat glands. In this case, you primary care doctor could suggest some potential medications that you could use to try to decrease the amount of sweating. Make an appointment to see your doctor at your earliest convenience.

3161 N Rock Rd