Why do I feel cold even though I am sweating?

For a few weeks I have felt cold with the chills but I have also been sweating. What's going on? I don't have a stuffy nose or any stomach issues, so I don't think its a cold. What could it be though?
It sounds like you may have a fever! Fever causes both sweating and cold with chills. This is because, when you have a fever, the body temperature tends to rise and fall around the fever every few hours. When the body temperature is rising, you will perceive this as being cold and having chills (in fact, your brain is making your muscles shiver to help raise the body temperature). Then, when the temperature is falling, the sweat glands and blood vessels in your skin open up to release the excess heat, leading to sweating. I think you should go see your primary care doctor about this issue. Fever should not continue for two weeks, and so it is necessary to get a thorough checkup and see if together you can figure out why you are having symptoms of fever and what needs to be done about it. Make sure to mention to your doctor if you have any other symptoms that might point towards potential sources of the fever - such as headache, sore throat, sore muscles, swollen joints, abdominal pain, cough, weight loss, changes in your bowel movements, or pain with urination. These symptoms will help them narrow down the potential causes of your fever.