Why do I have a burning sensation in the palms of my hands?

I've had a few different medical problems over the last couple of years. Some have gone away but one that won't is a burning sensation in the palms of my hands. They are little spots that just burn really bad but I can't see anything there. What's up?
Given how persistent these symptoms of burning in the palms of your hands have become, I would highly recommend that you talk about this issue with your primary care doctor at your earliest convenience. The possible causes of the burning sensation are numerous. First of all, it will be important to consider any other medical problems you might be dealing with, as some can cause neuropathy, or nerve damage, which might give you these symptoms. For example, neuropathy in the hands and feet is very common with diabetes. Additionally, there are certain medications that can cause neuropathy. Your primary care doctor will be able to review all of your known medical problems and medications and look for a potential cause. If no cause is found, another common cause if this sensation is something called carpal tunnel syndrome. This is a condition in which the median nerve, which is a large nerve running through the wrist, becomes pinched and inflamed. This leads to numbness, tingling, and other strange sensations in the palm of the hand and the fingers. If you do have carpal tunnel syndrome, effective treatments from your doctor are available including anti inflammatory medications and splinting and, in more severe cases, surgery.

9415 E Harry St