Would Vitamin E help heal my scars?

I have a couple of scars on my face because I fell down. It looks like the scars from the scrapes are not healing right. What could make my scars heal better and fade faster? Would Vitamin E help?
If you have scars on your face that do not appear to be healing, then you should probably consult with your doctor, either your primary care doctor or a dermatologist. They can look at the scars and determine if there is a problem that needs to be addressed. It can be helpful to know how scar healing tends to progress under normal circumstance. First, new blood vessels and cells that promote healing migrate into the wound and help the skin to close over. However, after this happens, the tissue is still very young and immature, and this means that it often has a different look than the surrounding skin. Usually, it tends to be pinker than the surrounding skin, for example, but this should fade over a period of weeks to months and doesn't necessarily mean that there is something wrong with the way your skin is healing. Unfortunately, vitamin E and other popular remedies for hastening scar healing have not been shown in scientific medical studies to be of much help. On the other hand, protecting the skin from sun damage and keeping it well moisturized can help. Your doctor should look at the areas on your face and determine whether there is anything special that you need to do!