Is the soft spot in my breast a cyst?

I think I might have a cyst in my breast. In the one on the right there is a little pouch that is squishy when I touch it. I'm not scared about breast cancer because I think those lumps are hard. Do I have a cyst? What to do about it?
If you feel something in your breast that feels different than the surrounding breast tissue, then you should definitely make an appointment to have that lump evaluated by your doctor as soon as possible. You could make an appointment with either your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor for help with this. The reason for the need for an appointment is that it turns out that it can be difficult to distinguish lumps caused by breast cancer from other less serious forms of breast lumps. Although you are generally right that breast cancer lumps tend to be harder and less mobile within the breast tissue, this is not always the case. Your doctor can perform a very careful breast exam paying attention to the area that you have identified. Depending on what they feel in the breast tissue, they may decide that the lump should be observed for a month or two to see if it changes or goes away. On the other hand, they may decide that the lump needs to be evaluated. Evaluation of a breast lump may include a mammogram or ultrasound of the great. Depending on what these studies show, it might be necessary to biopsy the lump. Go see your doctor right away!

Nearby OB-GYNs