What are these tiny red dots on the palms of my hands?

There are tiny red dots on the palms of both of my hands. They do not stick out but sort of look like they are under the skin. No itching either. What's the deal?
I would recommend that you have these dots check out by either your primary care doctor or a dermatologist. There are several potential causes of these skin findings and they will be able to help you figure out what is going on. First of all, this could be the early signs of dyshidrotic eczema, which is a form of eczema which occurs on the palms of the hands, starting with small red or clear blisters that coalesce to form itching or peeling areas of skin. Second, it could be the start of an allergic reaction, or contact dermatitis, from exposure of the skin to some irritating chemical. Rarely, red dots under the skin could be signs of a tiny points of bleeding, called petechiae. Petechiae can occur in a number of situations, but it is important to have them checked out because they are sometimes caused by low numbers of platelets, which can potentially be a serious problem. Your doctor will be able to take a look at the skin and determine whether this is a rash (like eczema or contact dermatitis) or whether it is petechiae. If this is petechiae, they will probably want to check some basic blood counts.