What does it mean if your urine has changed color?

The last few times I used the rest room my urine was kind of greenish in color. What does that mean? Does it mean something is wrong with my bladder or my penis?
There are several potential reasons for your urine to take on a greenish color. Most of these are not serious problems, but if the symptoms persist you should definitely see your primary care doctor for an evaluation to make sure there is nothing serious going on. One common cause of greenish urine is substances that you ingest passing through into the urine. This can occur with both foods and medications. For example, eating asparagus is often associated with a greenish color to the urine, as well as a strong urine order. Large doses of B vitamins can also turn the urine a greenish color. If you have any urinary symptoms, such as burning or cramping when you urinate, then the greenish color might be a sign of a urinary tract infection or a sexually transmitted infection, something that can be investigated by your primary care doctor with some simple urine tests. Rarely, an increase in the amount of bile in your urine can give it a darker or more green color. This is commonly associated with certain diseases involving the liver and gall bladder, and is one of the major reasons why you should have the issue investigated by your primary care doctor!