Do I have Celiac disease?

I have to go the bathroom right after I eat all of the time. Is that Celiac disease?
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder of the small intestine that occurs in people of all ages. The symptoms of this disease is triggered by consumption of the protein gluten, which is found in many foods containing wheat, barley, oats or rye. Gluten is what's irritating your gut that leads to a mild inflammation of the mucosa of the small intestine. When people with celiac disease eat foods containing gluten, their immune system reacts by damaging the villi in their small intestine that absorbs minerals and nutrients. There are no typical signs and symptoms of celiac disease. However, in general this disease can cause abdominal pain, bloating and diarrhea, consequently leading to the decreased absorption of nutrients to cause vitamin deficiencies that deprive your brain, peripheral nervous system, bones, liver and other organs vital nourishment necessary for health and growth. It is also possible to have celiac disease without any gastrointestinal symptoms. Many adults with the disease may only have fatigue or anemia. There is no treatment to cure celiac disease. It tends to run in families. However, you can change your diet to a lifelong gluten-free one to effectively manage your celiac disease. Intestinal damage usually begins to heal within weeks of gluten being removed from the diet. There are several tests including serological blood tests that can be used in assisting a diagnosis as well as endoscopy/gastroscopy and biopsy to identify all the cases. Other diagnostic tests may be performed to identify complications, such as iron deficiency, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiency and hypocalcaemia. I would suggest a visit with a primary care physician to have your condition evaluated.