Are there any drugs that make a man more fertile?

My wife and I can't seem to have a baby and she thinks it is my fault. Is she right? Are there any drugs I can take to make me more fertile or are they just made up in those stupid commercials?
The cause of infertility is a difficult diagnosis to make. This is because they can be caused by conditions that affect the man or the woman. On average, about 2/3 of all cases of infertility are caused by conditions that are specific to the woman and 1/3 are male conditions. The most common cause of male infertility is a low sperm count. The only way to tell this is to have a sperm count done. There are many causes of a low sperm count, and I can't go into all of them here. Causes of infertility in a woman are usually problems with ovulation (the release of the female egg), problems with the fallopian tubes, and problems with the uterus itself. There are no drugs that can help out until the cause is known. The best physician for the two of you to see is a fertility specialist. This is usually an OBGYN or endocrinologist that has done extra training in fertility. A workup for fertility is usually only started if the couple has attempted to get pregnant with regular unprotected sex for at least 12 months. Exceptions are made for women over the age of 35, or those with irregular periods. The workup will start with finding out how often you are having sex and how regular your wife's periods are. From there, you will need to provide a sperm sample, and she will need to have a workup that includes imaging of the female reproductive system. Good luck!