Why do I always have calf pain?

Having constant pain in both of my calves that is almost like a muscle cramp but they do not feel tight at all. It is just a dull ache all of the time? What could I be doing to cause this?
Pain in your calf muscles can be caused by many different problems. The most common problem that people have is when the calf muscle cramps up. For some reasons, the calf muscle is very susceptible to this. This tends to occur especially when you get dehydrated or have been consuming a low level of potassium over the last few days. Your muscles do not have to feel tight for it to be a cramp because the whole muscle doesn't have to be tight for a cramp to be there. Another cause of constant pain in the calf is a blood clot in one of your deep veins. This causes pain especially when the calf is stretched. This usually does not occur in both calves. Finally, there are medications (especially some that are for high cholesterol) that can cause muscle pain. While they don't usually effect only the calf, this is should be considered if you are on one of these medications. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can examine your legs closely with different stretching moves to determine what is wrong with it. If your doctor is worried about any muscle damage, you may end up needing a blood test. If your doctor is worried about a blood clot, then you will need an ultrasound.

9415 E Harry St